5 Symptoms that a Saline Drip Can Help Treat
Our fast-paced modern lives are demanding on our bodies, and it can be a struggle to focus on wellness and balance in the midst of it all. That’s where nutrient-dense IV drip comes in. This revolutionary method can quickly deliver the nutrients your cells need to thrive. Below are a few symptoms IV drips can help with:
Feelings of anxiousness or exhaustion when you first arrive in a new place can be a real bummer. Who wants to spend precious vacation time feeling low? This IV formula was created to reduce all the symptoms of jetlag and travel-related illnesses, so you can start having fun sooner.
Wouldn’t it be nice if there were a hangover cure? Well, now there really is! The symptoms you feel during your hangover—headache, dizziness, exhaustion, insomnia—are mostly due to extreme hydration that occurs when we drink alcohol. This IV concoction is designed to re-hydrate you efficiently so you can get back to feeling your best. The formula uses antioxidants and vitamins that have anti-inflammatory, re-hydrating, and anti-nausea properties.
3. Fatigued Muscles
Nobody likes the feeling of soreness in the days following a hard workout. This specialized formula helps decrease recovery time and increase fat metabolism, so you can get the most out of your workout without having to pay the price. The IV includes glutathione, magnesium, and trace minerals to help your body fight off fatigue so you can get back to the gym sooner.
Been under a lot of stress lately? We all know what that’s like and we all know the effect stress has on the body. It seems like when you really need to perform or hold it all together, your body starts to break down. This can manifest itself as brain fog, body soreness, or headaches. This IV will provide the immediate relief you need to make it through that final exam or work assignment.
5. Common Cold
The dreaded common cold—nobody is completely immune to it. But a vitamin boost can certainly help reduce the duration of a cold and prevent future colds. This IV is packed with immune-boosting vitamins to help you get back on your feet faster.
Each IV contains a specialized combination of important life-sustaining nutrients. Some of the primary nutrients in IV drips include the following:
- Glutathione: Often called the “master” antioxidant, glutathione is good at enhancing immune function, detoxification, stimulating collagen production, and it has anti-aging properties. It also has the capacity to enhance wound healing.
- Arginine: This amino acid is converted into nitric oxide in the body, which helps blood vessels to open to improve blood flow. It also generally improves immune functioning.
- B-Complex: This refers to all of the known essential water-soluble vitamins excluding vitamin C (which is given as a separate supplement). These vitamins are known for increasing energy metabolism, increasing enzyme activities, and supporting mitochondrial function (also known as the “powerhouse” of the cell).
- Magnesium: A cofactor in enzyme systems that regulates cardiovascular health, it increases cellular metabolism and promotes relaxation and stress reduction.
- Pyridoxine: Also known as vitamin B6, pyridoxine is good at improving deficiencies resulting from alcohol consumption, supporting mental health, alleviating brain fog, increasing energy metabolism, and promoting hormonal balance.
A saline drip is a perfect solution for so many health issues and everyday things that take a toll on our bodies. Consider what a saline drip can do for you and make your appointment to utilize one today.